Friday 25 April 2008

Inspiration Please

Good evening, afternoon, morning, or whatever it is wherever you are :)

It is currently 5.50pm in Sydney Australia and I am way past the point of being hungry-I'M STARVING!!!

So, I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I can add to my blog. Are there any cool widgets that you like or a certain regular thing I should start posting, or maybe something like a challenge?? I am excited to start something new, so let me know asap and I will get onto it.

Also, I have been checking out lots of people's blogs today and I am going to start adding links to my blog directly going to my favourites. I myself will enjoy regularly visiting your blogs and you will hopefully get more hits and comments if there is another way people arrive at your site.

Happy crafting...
Tegan

No comments: