Saturday 17 May 2008

Bella Birthdays

Photo 1 Photo 2
Photo 3

Here are the three last cards that I have made. I haven't had time to take photos before, so today I thought I would give you a look :)


Photo 1:
Bloomin' Bundles(i think) SU! set, unknown 'smile' stamp, unknown paper, Spotlight foam dots, SU! chalks + blender pens, unknown black ink, Spotlight double-sided adhesive sqaures

Photo 2:
You Take the Cake stamp, See D's background stamps, pink passion SU! ink, unknown black ink, Spotlight ribbon, Faber Castel glitter glue-fushia, Spotlight double-sided adhesive sqaures

Photo 3:
Garden Annuals SU! standard wheel, pumpkin pie SU1! ink, unknown black ink, unknown 'friend' stamp, fox collection handmade paper, Spotlight packaging string, Spotlight foam strips, Spotlight double-sided adhesive sqaures

6 comments:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Hi there! Wow you sure have talent and still at high school?? I can't believe it! Love your MFT card the best! Aren't they the cutest images?

Chelsey said...

Tegs, you won my blog candy!! l sent u a message on im with julias email but if you didnt get it comment back and i will get it to you . chelsey

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for poppin by my blog! your cards are super cute and you are super talented! I'm gonna add you to my blog roll!!

Anonymous said...

hi again! thanks again for your sweet comments, I thought I'd just give ya a quick tip on the scalloped edge on my card... it's actually a bunch of 1/2" circles punched out and then adheared to the cardstock, hope that helps! *smiles*

Anonymous said...

Yay! I finally found your blog! Up 'til now your profile mustn't have been working properly. Love your cards, looking forward to doing a swap with you.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.