Monday 21 July 2008

50th Post

Hi guys!

Yes, just as I hopped onto the Dashboard of Blogger, I realised that this is my 50th post on my blog. YAY!!! Well my typing sounds a lot more enthusiastic than I feel-I think I am beginning to get the flu what with my constantly runny nose, sore throat and a slight headache. Great timing...school starts again tomorrow. Haha-I hope you can sense the sarcasm :)

And just a heads-up as I am returning to school for the last term of my 2nd last year of senior highschool-my blog posts will be becoming a little less regular, but I hope to keep my blog as frequently updated as possible. Continue leaving comments; I truly appreciate your feedback, kind words and love to check your blogs updates too!!

Ciao for now...

6 comments:

Sammi said...

Hey! Sorry I have not been here for a bit, I'm catching up now!!
sorry to hear youa re getting/ feeling sick - hope you feel much better soon!
Hope School goes OK :P

Dragana Skoro said...

Yeah, your timing is, well, little less than perfect... Or, you just don't want to go to school?!?!? :-) I hope you start feeling better soon. Good luck with school.

Stephanie said...

Hope you feel better.

Dragana Skoro said...

Hey you!!! They are on their way... Let me know when you get them.

D.

Mandy said...

Hope you are feeling better - I hate being sick UGH! Just wanted to let you know that I wanted to send you my card for leaving a comment on my "Change it up Tuesday" post on my blog. Email me your info if you would like the card (nottus_2@yahoo.com). Thanks and good luck with the start of school. - Mandy

Dragana Skoro said...

I hope you're feeling better. I received your cards, thanks so much!!!! Let me know when you get yours. I am taking pictures today and uploading on my blog... Come take a look. :-)