Thursday 17 July 2008

EVERYONE LOVES A BARGAIN!!!!



I went shopping with my Mum at Parramatta Westfield the other day and found some really good bargains!! I bought 8 or 9, 12x12 sheets of double-sided papers that were absolutely adorable!! Some are glittery, others just plain cute. They were just 39c a piece! That is very cheap compared to the usual $1-$2 you can usually pay. Here are the close-up's of the patterns I took. Sorry it has taken me a while to get them up-I've just been so busy stamping LOL

Take care..

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh, I love the green flowers/daisies. I can think of a few things to do with that one!

Sammi said...

good work!! :) Bargains are great!! I got some $6 markers for $1ea at spotlight last week - it's such a great feeling isn't it!! :)