Friday 11 July 2008

NEW!! Weekly Blog Challenge!!!

I am so excited because I am going to begin a weekly challenge on my blog. Yes, I know it is a little out of the blue, but I have been thinking about it for a while now and have just decided to take the plunge and see how it goes. I will decide on the day, what type of challenge I will host-whether it's a sketch, colour combo or inspiration. I will post one hopefully every Friday and it would be great if you could give it a go and comment on the Challenge Post. I will check everybody's cards and leave comments :D I think it will be a lot of fun for all of us!!

The first challenge will be posted today. I have not yet decided what I will choose to do, but I will post it in the next hour-so check back ;)

1 comment:

Michele Cronsell said...

I started doing a challenge on my blog, too. I found different images online or in magazines and use those as a color inspiration. :) They are lots of fun!