Wednesday 16 July 2008

SC55


I have been going back through the SCS Card Sketch threads and found this one which I quite liked. You can find the sketch I used >>here<<. I do like the idea of the circle cut out, but am not sure I like my use of the hole. I hope to make a few more cards today and get them up on my blog, but for now I am about to make myself some 2-minute noodles for lunch and sit in front of the tv for a bit-I'm feeling a bit sick this morning. Hope everyone else is having a great day-it's a beautiful sunny one here in Sydney :)

STAMPS: SU! Basic Outlines jumboroller, SU! Merci set

INKS: SU! Pink Passion, Encore Silver

PAPER: SU! Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, My Memories (patterned)

ACCESSORIES: SU! Dazzling Diamonds


Oh and by the way...my SCS Gallery can be found >>here<<

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your card looks awesome Tegan! I've always wanted to do a window type card, your's is fantastic!

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Tegan,

Just had a look thru your work and your cards look great.
Regards Pam