Hahaha- you wouldn't credit that you could be tagged by more than 1 person within a day! I haven't been tagged for so long...and then I get tagged at least 3 times....UNBELIEVABLE! I was tagged by Dragana, Dallas & Marcia.
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here goes...
1. I was born in Australia, though my mother's family were all born (and mostly still live) in the UK, and some of my father's family were born in the UK
2. I have gone through the rainbow, making almost each and every colour my favourite sometime in my life so far. Currently, my favourite colour is silver.
3. I have never travelled outside of Australia, though visited family in Perth, WA for 6 weeks by experiencing a 3 day train trip on the Indian Pacific through Melbourne, SA and then into WA. It was awesome!!
4. I'm 16, not a very social person, totally afraid of experiencing new things, change and anything unexpected. I don't want to grow up, have no idea of what I want to do in the way of a career path, and am an awkward teen not exactly comfortable with who she is yet.
5. I really am not very creative or imaginative when it comes to story writing or most literacy tasks, though am a really good speller and punctuater(?)...(and I think I just made up a word!), so I know that if all else fails in an English exam, at least I can get a BOOHYEAH mark for that.
6. Though everyone probably could say this about themselves too... the friends I had in primary school and the first 4 years of highschool, have either moved away to another school, completely decided that I perhaps no longer exist(although seeing me most days at school), or we have mutually grown apart. Sad, though reality, and I've changed due to this. So it's happy :)
7. Hmm....this is really proving more difficult than I thought it would. I am terrified of heights, and though a rational fear...sometimes it can be inconvenient. An unfortunate inherited trait of my dad LOL.
I am going to tag:
(in no particular order)
So that's all for tonight. I hope everyone has started off their week well. Get stampin' :)