Tuesday 4 November 2008

Safety Pin Angel

Okay, so I'm not much of a singer, but I did accomplish something last night. My friend's mum/mum's friend (both are true) has asked me to make her 4 of these cute little angels. She wants them to be the size smaller though..but this should give you a good idea of what they look like. Another of my mum's friends, showed me one of the angels she had made, and now I just can't resist them. They are adorable and can be made for anytime of the year. They are really easy to make, though you have to be patient as I have to admit that they can get a little fiddly at times.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Do you have the directions on the computer? cound you post them or email them to me? My girl scouts would love making them.

Heather

fishlips said...

This are just darling,,,Love it and you did it with such perfection because it just perfect!!!!

Sammi said...

oooh.. it's gorgeous!! nice one Tegz!!

Looks like I have a bit of catching up to do.. .will come back tonight I think for a "good" look at all your wonderful work!!

Hope you are well!
Sammi
xx

Ann said...

Ohhh, how cute! I love it! :D

p.s. I'm giving away blog candy if you're interested.

Helen said...

Wow! That's clever!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! this is beautiful.

Heidi said...

These R adorable, bet they could get tricky! I signed up for Ann blog candy AND I have my own too!

Unknown said...

ahh so cute!

Nerine .P. said...

This is super cute...not sure I'd have the patience though.

Louise F NZ said...

This is really cool!