Sunday 2 November 2008

Crazy for Christmas

Yep, I have to confirm that my most productive time is between the hours of 8 and 10--the time in which I generally have to go to bed in order to get enough sleep for school the following day. Sooooo annoying generally, but on the weekend all is good :) I decided to make a couple of less traditional Christmas cards-mix it up a bit. I have gotten pretty slack on the details of my cards..so they're back! I'm going to try and keep you informed with what I am using. I made two of the same card.....at the same time!! It's so much quicker to do everything twice and then construct it. Don't you think?


If you haven't noticed, I played along with Mandy's challenge where all you have to do is remake a card you have previously created, and make a few tweaks to the colour combo you used. It is loads of fun, and if you having a bit of a brain fizzle and have no creativity for a card layout, it's done for you :) Thanks Mandy!


Details:
Stamps: Crazy for Christmas, Little Shapes
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Yoyo Yellow, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac
Cardstock: KaiserCraft silver metallic, Lavendar Lace, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Other: dimensionals, lemon organza ribbon

7 comments:

fishlips said...

This is so so stunning wow oh wow the layout leaves me speechless... Its just amazing the colors are just wonderful...I love the non traditional Christmas Card...

em[ily] said...

Wow, youre an extraordinarily crafty person. You've got an amazing skill for art, keep it up! (:

Mandy said...

Cards look great! Thanks for playing along!
- Mandy

Ozzie's Greeting Cards by Tanja said...

I love this card it is so simple

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the bright, cheery, non-traditional colors of this.

Sammi said...

I love the colour combination in these ones!! :)
and I love how you did the ribbon too!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love non-traditional Christmas cards:)

The colors you chose are great!