I have had a couple of requests for the instructions on how to make the beaded angel I posted the other day. I finally found the printed method I had originally based the angel design off, and thought better than to type up my own....I'm really bad at explanations, especially through typing.
It didn't scan very well, so I will just type it all up in more simple terms.
Kit Makes 1:
1. Fill 10* safety pins with beads.
2. Cut ~8cm of wire, thread all pins on going through the tail of each pin.
4. Twist the ends of the wire together tightly, forming a circle (waist) and trim excess wire.
5. Cut ~20cm of wire, thread the head of one pin through, then a 0.5cm wide bead.
6. Repeat step 5 for each pin, until they are all threaded onto the wire.
7.Twist the ends of the wire together tightly, forming a larger circle (skirt) and trim excess.
8. Cut ~12cm of wire, and fold in half forming a loop.
9. Thread on a 0.5cm wide bead and slide the ends of the loop up the skirt and bring it up through the waist and thread on another 0.5cm wide bead, and then a white larger bead.
10. Pull the two ends of wire apart, and mould it into a small circle (halo), then thread on small ~2mm beads and twist the ends of the wire together tightly, and trim excess wire.
11. Cut ~12cm of wire and wrap between the head and neck beads.
12. Thread on ~2mm beads on each piece of wire (arms) and wrap the ends of wire around the last bead, twist tightly and trim excess wire.
13. Cut ~20cm of wire and mould into a "figure-8" shape, with about 2-3 layers of wire, and wrap the end of the wire around the centre and twist between the head and neck beads, and trim excess wire (wings).
Yep, that's it. I hope that these instructions aren't too complicated. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me~~I am very happy to help! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment on this post :)
Don't forget to participate in my challenge at the top of the posts! Have a great day :D