Saturday 14 March 2009

Coming Soon

I just finished making a card for Evelyn M. Field, South Australian psychologist for helping me out with my major project for Community and Family Studies. She took part in a phone interview with me the other day, and I got heaps of really helpful information from her. It really helps when the people that can help you are super nice and relaxed, especially for me because I find talking to important people nerve-racking LOL, and the fact she has credentials in her title makes her VERY important. See her website >here<.

The card is coming soon.. I have photographed it, but I honestly cannot be bothered to fiddle around with the wires and I think the camera's battery is low anyway......AND I have 3x1pg essays to type up. All smiles here :) It's not so bad- I enjoy Hamlet.

No comments: