Thursday 2 April 2009

Eastern Blooms


Yes, that's right.. you're not going insane, I'm BACK with ANOTHER card...TWO DAYS IN A ROW :D Isn't it great haha!! I loveeeee this set, and I will definitely be searching for some ideas.

If you have used this set and have an Eastern Blooms card on your blog, let me know and I'll pop by to take a squiz, because I can't wait to see what else I can do with it. Of course I will give you kudos if I CASE ;) Oh, and I might send you a little something in the mail if I use your card!! I like to think of it as an incentive, rather than bribery hehehe!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

So pretty! I sent you an email with my cards. I had quite a few - I was surprised!
Take care!
- Mandy

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Yeah, its a set you can have heaps of fun with! Great card Tegan. You need to change your profile story - your no longer 'nearly 17'!

:) Marcia