Sunday 26 April 2009

Hawaiian Penguin


I made this card quite a few days ago, but I went to the city with some friends on Wednesday, to Parramatta Westfield with a friend on Thursday, I had a couple of appointments on Friday, and my brother's soccer most of Saturday, and my camera's batteries needed to be charged. So that happened this morning, and here is my card :) I love that Artisan Frame digital die cut Kristina Werner is selling on Two Peas, but I'm not lucky enough to own a digital cutter, so I improvised and hand cut one out from an image of one I saw online. I was pretty impatient at the time, and so it's a bit dodgy, and so is the paper piercing. Oh, and look down my posts for the Mojo Monday cupcake card I made - I posted a new, clearer, and actually upright photo of it haha. The original one was terrible. I'd love it if you could leave some comments on my other blogs - here and here. Thanks! Have a fab weekend :)

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Great colours on your card Tegan, and I think you got away with your dodgy cutting!

Hey, thanks for my card and images the other day, I have been a bit slack in saying thankyou.

:) Marcia P

Sparkly Pink Star said...

Wow this card is really pretty! I've nominated you for an award on my blog today:)