Monday 6 April 2009

Mel's CASE Challenge

I am currently working on Mel's CASE Challenge in which she has asked us to copy and recreate a card from the Stampin' Up! 08-09 Idea Book and Catalogue. It's a super challenge, but I just honestly cannot be bothered to get out my glue and ink (I hate when I feel like that!). I guess the exams and studying every night for the past month has caught up with me; I have a migraine and I'm so tired, that I am struggling to keep my eyes open. One more exam left - Biology - which is on Wednesday, so it will all be over then :) Mel I promise I will try and get my card done by tomorrow night! I really want to join in because I haven't for so long now. I have it started, it's just a matter of stamping and cutting and gluing. Pinky promise, haha :)

Take Care,
I'll be back hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: