Thursday 21 January 2010

Surprise Package!

After I returned from my morning powerwalk this morning, a package was waiting for me at the front door. To my surprise, it was for me! A generous package of stamps, diecuts, a post-it note holder and more, all sitting in a beautifully handmade box. I found the similarly beautiful handmade card, and realised that it was all from a fellow cardmaker, Patrice Easton. She does not have a blog (that I know of) but I met her on a crafting forum on eBay at least a year ago. She is such a generous and kind lady, and a wonderfully creative cardmaker. I wish I knew people like her, and many of you brilliant ladies in person because anyone would be truly blessed to have friends like you all. Having had an especially difficult past month or so, it was so uplifting to receive such an unexpected RAK.

3 comments:

Patrice said...

You are so very welcome :o)
xox

Sammi said...

oooh look at that box of yummy goodies! Have fun!!
xxx

Mary Hamer said...

Ooo!! I'm jealous! Happy creating!