Thursday 14 July 2011

Mini Lemon Meringue Pies

Here's my go at those Mini Lemon Meringue Pies I shared from Joy's blog not that long ago. I made them last night - I found that they were better this morning once the biscuit base had had a chance to harden/set in the fridge properly (of course I was too eager to try one warm last night haha! it was still a bit too soft). Something went wrong with the meringue though - it all melted and went soft instead of crispy in the oven. So I need to work on that for next time :) ...and believe me, there definitely will be a next time with the way that lemon filling tasted haha!


 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm that makes me hungry!

Julanne said...

Yummy
they look soo good

Anonymous said...

Hi Tegan, Thanks so much for coming by my blog for a visit. These look soooooooooo YUMMY! I really wish I could have one.