Friday 8 July 2011

Scrapbooking dilemma!

Question(s)..


I have this scrapbooking mojo issue where I can never seem to find the enthusiasm to scrapbook for myself (this also applies to other crafting at times too!), yet the creativity is endless when it comes to putting together pages for my friends. Why do you think this is? Who can relate to this? 


But do not fear, Tegan the scrapbooking-mojo queen is here today hahaha! I felt the creativity running through my veins this morning, so I jumped straight on the scrapbooking bandwagon and started painted and sketching out my layout. I only put together this one page, and I'll admit it's pretty simply..but I really love it (excuse my little ego-trip :-P)! 


 
 
 

Don't forget to leave a comment to say hi so that I can come and see what you have been up to over this weekend sometime :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea - love how the lines direct your eyes to the photo!

Ruby Claire said...

Cute page!
And thanks for visiting my blog, too. :)
i found that piece of advice on my blog via tumblr, which didn't have a link of where the person who posted it got it from ..
but it's great.. definately encouraging.
i hope you are doing splendidly! xo