Sunday 1 January 2012

Red Velvet Cheesecake

After buying a couple of copies of Woolworths Good Food magazine, I'm hooked on it and it's recipes. It went straight on my (very late) Christmas list to Mum and Dad, and lucky me received a 12 month subscription! Woo Hoo!


Anyway, I truly recommend that you check out the mag - it is only $3.95 after all! And no, I'm not working on commission...or at all in fact haha :) Here's some pics of the Red Velvet Cheesecake I whipped up for our New Years Day BBQ lunch as dessert. Everyone loved it!!


 

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year! xx

1 comment:

Darren the baking dad said...

Thanks Tegan. Congrats on your red velvet cake. Looks delicious. Im sure to get that woolys magazine. Also like your lalalblog. Good luck wih uni and baking.