Thursday 24 April 2008

Cards for swap









I have organised a swap with a few people as I mentioned in my last post. Here is 1 of the cards I will be sending off...I have so many more to make. You've just gotta love card making!! :)




Hopefully the photo will be clearer than last time-I have had a lot of advice from Rachel, so they should be pro quality!! Thanks Rach :D

I am going to take a photo of the others tomorrow when the sun gets out of bed-if it ever does-its been so miserable lately :(

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hi Tegan, love this card. Came across your blog from Chelseys blog. CHecked yours out and love your work. Keep it up. I've added you to my favourites. I'm in Perth so if you ever want to do a swap let me know.

Marcia
www.thestampsspot.blogspot.com