Wednesday 23 April 2008

New Swapper



I have recently been buying quite a lot of items on eBay. I have bought acrylic stamps, brads, books, etc. I have also been selling some of my own items to help pay for my crazy spend sprees. I recently posted on the "Arts and Crafts" discussion board of eBay asking for interest in a card swap. Surprisingly, I received mail many hours later asking to do a card swap with me. So, now I have to make heaps and heaps of cards so I can send them to quite a few ladies-I can't wait to see what they send me-I love getting mail from REAL people!!! :)

Anyway, I made a couple of cards and here they are. I am trying to get used to taking photos because a lot of the ones that I do take are not very good quality and you cannot see the cards very well. If anyone has any pointers or tips, they would be greatly appreciated! Maybe I just need to start saving up to buy a more expensive; better quality one...?? **shrugs shoulders**


2 comments:

Rachel said...

What kind of camera do you have? Make sure there is a lot of light (natural light works better for me) and the flash is off. I have a Canon and I thought it was working fine, until I used my mom's newer Canon which is like 1000x better. Digital Cameras are always being updated...blah! Good luck! Cute cards. ;-)

Rachel said...

If you check the ads in the newspaper or look online, you can get a pretty good deal. My dad's camera is amazing and it was on sale for like $100. Make sure you get a rechargeable battery too, so you don't have to keep buying batteries!