Sunday 27 July 2008

Swiftly Created Blog Challenge

Stand under my umbrella-ella-ella..... Okay, so after a while that song totally got on my nerves!
It's time for my 3rd Blog Challenge and I searched high and low for a good image-I hope you like it. I have decided that you can either use all of the colours from the umbrella pattern, or just choose a couple. I have also worked out what colours from the Stampin' Up! range that best match these.

Stampin' Up! colours: Groovy Guava, Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Pumpklin Pie, Certainly Celery & Going Gray

Of course you don't have to use these Stampin' Up! colours, pick and choose to suit what you have; and actually you don't have to use SU! colours at all...whatever you have available :) I am very excited to see what everybody comes up with---I'd love to see some new participants too, so welcome to all! Just post a comment including either a link to your blog (if it's not a blogger blog) or just post a comment saying hi and I'll jump through the link from your name to your blog and check out your card/scrapbook layout or whatever you decide to make. This is a very flexible challenge, so basically GO NUTS!!!!! :D

Don't you just LOVE the umbrella-buy it for me yeah? hahaha!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey,
Head on over to my blog if you get a chance. You might just see YOU'RE name there. Love this picture for the challenge, wish I could play.

Anonymous said...

Great inspiration there Tegan, will give it a shot some time this week.

Check out my blog tomorrow; with the support of some of my blogging sisters I am launching my own weekly challenge. Hope you can take part.

Cheers
Marcia

Mandy said...

I tried your challenge out again. Thanks for hosting!
- Mandy

http://messagesfrommandy.blogspot.com/2008/07/swiftly-created-challenge-3.html

Dragana Skoro said...

Hey you!! I want to let you know that I nominated you for an award on my blog. Check it out!!! :-)