So today I logged into my email and saw an update for my blog saying that a super creative fellow blogger; Dragana, had nominated me for the Blogging Friends Forever award. THANKS! :)
Ok, so there are a few rules to instruct you on how to pass the award on.... (and yes Dragana, I do intend on doing a bit of cut-n-paste LOL)
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog, and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
So, now for my choices. This is going to be extremely difficult for me as I have found so many new blogs lately that are completely AWESOME!! And I also have a fair few favourite blogs in GoogleReader which I absolutely LLLUURRRVVVVVEE!!
1. Tanja @ Paper Fix ((Tanja has such amazing talent and such a fun fresh style shown in her work; and has participated in some of my recently posted challenges on my blog--gorgeous submisssions!!))
2. Sammi @ Stuff By Sammi ((Sam & I have recently swapped some cards and images; boy am I lucky to know someone with such a happy personality, great spirit and creative mind))
3. Jenny @ Pinch of Paisley ((This is my choice for the international blogger who is mostly new to my blog. I fell upon Jen's blog by accident through SCS somehow not too long ago....and I am sooooo glad I did! She has such bright and happy cards that are perfectly created and just stunning))
4. Mel @ Melissa's Stamping Blog ((Mel has now participated in I think 3 of my challenges-all of them LOL-and always creates such creative cards and projects. She also has her own challenges on her blog that are a heap of fun and I think you should definitely pop over to check them out sometime-hint hint))
5. Marcia @ The Stamp Spot ((Marcia and I have also swapped cards before and I was very fortunate to receive mail from her---the cards were absolutely stunning!! She has also began her own challenges and there is one up now....I've been pretty busy lately with school work, so haven't had a chance to participate--sorry! Pop over to her blog too!! :) HINT HINT HINT!!! :) ))
That's all for today. Just another heads up that I may not be blogging as often-there has been a tragedy amongst the school community at my highschool very recently and my mind is on other things away from my stamp drawers. So I will be back as soon as I get my mojo back.
Take care; Happy Stamping ;)