Saturday 16 August 2008

Little Shapes



I bought an SU! stamp set-Little Shapes-the other day and received it in the mail recently. So, guess what I did....I MADE A CARD! Oh, and did it feel good-I haven't made ANYTHING in AGES!!! Sorry for the exclamations...LOL...I'm just slightly excited hahaha :)
Oh, and the other photo was one I took accidently, but I thought looked pretty cool... LOL. Like my zebra print uggies??

Materials
Paper: SU! Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery; unknown beige + white
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Yoyo Yellow, Pink Passion; Versamark
Stamps: You Take The Cake (MFT); SU! Little Shapes
Accessories: unknown purple gem brad, SU! Chalks(certainly celery, perfect plum, close to cocoa, peach)

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Tegan,
Thanks for the blog add on you're side bar. I will be adding you to mine!! Hope school is going well for you!!

Victoria said...

Fun card. But UGGS? It's like 100 degrees here. I almost fainted seeing those;-)

Anonymous said...

Cute card Tegan, and the uggies, yep I can see why you like them!!! Hope school isn't being too hard on you.

Take care
:) Marcia

Cris A said...

Cute card, glad you were able to make it!

Helen said...

Great card! That's a fun image.

Sammi said...

Oh what a fun image!! Great card!!
LOVE your uggies!! :)
Hope you had a great weekend!
Sammi
xxx

Debbie M said...

Hi - Cute card - you have recieved some beautiful cards, lucky you.

Debbie M

sideshow stamps said...

Very cool design...love the way the offset squares balance out the cake in the middle!

Jess said...

Love the zebra feet! :-) Cute little card.

Unknown said...

Adorable card!! TFS!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cute birthday card. Great job. Think this is my favorite MFT set.