Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter

Unknown source (let me know if you find out)
Don't put all of your eggs in one basket :)
I wish everyone a very happy and safe Easter break! I made another card with the SU! Eastern Blooms set this morning, but I wont be able to post it until tonight, or maybe tomorrow depending if I can get a photo taken. All of my mum's side of the family is over today for a birthday/Easter get together, so you probably wont be hearing from me much more today.
Take care, and enjoy your day :)

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I just love your picture of the Easter Eggs in the basket!!!
I hope you have a nice Easter too!!

Michelle said...

happy easter tegan...

Sparkly Pink Star said...

HAPPY EASTER!!

Sammi said...

Lovely eggs Tegz!

HAPPY EASTER!!

Becky said...

Happy Easter, gorgeous eggs :)

Sharlene said...

Happy Easter to you too! I love what you did to your blog :o)