This afternoon I was sorting through my VERY messy craft drawer in my desk, where I generally keep all of my 'basic cardmaking needs'. That includes my cutting tools, adhesives, etc.. but tend to be filled with a bunch of off-cuts, ribbon scraps, general rubbish...but today, I found all of the swap images I received last year!! How exciting! I have taken months and months to try and figure out how I could use some of them, but I really cannot find enough creativity to plan a card with them, so keep a look out in your mail boxes :) They're perfectly fine to use.. I mean they're only stamped images...and I would much rather see them go to some use than sit in my VERY messy craft drawer for another 6 months.
Anyway, this is the card I made for an old Mojo Monday challenge; one a few weeks back. I included a close-up shot so you can see the SU! Dazzling Diamonds I used on the bubbles and puddle. Enjoy :)
IDEA: Use the backing foam (which is also adhesive) from your 3D dots sheets. Saves money and actually works heaps better, making the popped up piece more stable.