Sunday 10 May 2009

Sarah Kay

Morning all :) Happy Mother's Day!
As said in my previous post, I made a card last night. Firstly, I would just like to say this:

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well now that that is done, and out of the way.. LOL! Yeah, so some how I found just a tiny bit of mojo when I looked at one of those many cards I created a little while back with my Eastern Blooms set. I think you will probably be able to work out which one that was. If not, click here. The colours I used are, yes I agree, a little yucky or dirty, but I think it's just that kind of rustic/country/natural feel. I'm pretty happy with it, nonetheless. I'm not sure what I will be using the card for yet, which is like most of the cards I make, but my friend is leaving to go overseas and wont be back for almost a month, so a little letter wouldn't go a stray, being held in this card. Still not sure if it's a 'her' kind of card.. but we'll see. I have been {enviously} swooning over all of your photos from Convention - boy oh boy have you had fun!! Despite my jealousy, I think I'd be way too intimidated by all of that talent, to be able to have much fun myself haha.

Alrighty, well I'll let you all get back to your lovely Sunday. I hope the weather is warmer, and brighter wherever you are spending Mother's Day. It's pretty much gloom and wind over Sydney. I'm sure once I start shovelling in the good food at my Aunty's house, I'll forget all about the weather :) Have a good one!
PS: Woah! Sorry about all of the reading.. give me a blog, and a few spare minutes and off I go!

5 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You know I am a SK fan and I love this image. You have coloured it up so nicely. Hope you had a great lunch.

:) Marcia P

Cindy said...

I think your card is very cute! Hope you had a great Mother's day.
Mine was fabulous! Weather could have been warmer though!

Michelle said...

you did a wonderful job on this beautiful card! TFS!

Wendy said...

What a cute image. Great coloring! The ribbon is awesome! :)

Unknown said...

its beautiful, wonderful colors.