Sunday 26 June 2011

Russian Nesting Dolls

I'm baaaaaaackkk!! Semester 1 has just ended at uni. My final exam was on Thursday, so fingers crossed for my results :) Time for some card making and potentially some scrapbooking and/or art journalling - we'll see how long my mojo holds out hey? Haha!

This card was made a few months ago using the 'Russian Nesting Dolls' stamp set from Hero Arts. I'm obsessed with it - aren't they simply adorable. The set was reasonably expensive considering the size of the dolls, but I think I'll find myself using them over and over for all kinds of occasions.

More cards to come... So leave me a comment, and I'll be sure to pay you a visit asap - I can't wait to get back into the swing of thing, and get my creative juices flowing again :D I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, especially this beautiful sunshine we have been showered in in Sydney!

No comments: